Wednesday, September 28, 2005

LewRockwell.com Blog: Tom Delay Indictment: "I suspect that there will be much cheering from both Democrat and paleo circles about the indictment of Tom Delay, but I am not one of those cheering. This is not because I like or respect Delay -- I certainly do not -- but I do respect rule of law, no matter how much it has been destroyed in the United States of Amerika.

First, make no mistake about it: this is a political indictment. The crime with which he is charged is 'conspiracy' to violate the Texas law regarding corporate money and political contributions. The man behind the indictment is Travis County District Attorney Ronnie Earle, who is notorious for pursuing political indictments and is a symbol to me of everything that is wrong with law in the USA."

(Via LewRockwell.com Blog.)